If you would like to contribute to Pets and Their People, please read the guidelines below then submit your materials for consideration using this form.
- Pets and Their People (P&TP) is not responsible for unsolicited submissions, manuscripts, photographs and other submitted material.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Submissions constitute permission for P&TP, at its sole discretion, to use the submitted materials, in whole or in part, as they deem fit and without compensation to the submitter.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- For reasons of space and editorial content, P&TP reserves the right to delete or alter any solicited or unsolicited information or part thereof, that is submitted or reserved for inclusion in the publication.
- Articles must be submitted as a Word document with the author’s name, professional credentials (if applicable) and a short bio with relevant links.
- Word counts are flexible, but P&TP articles usually run between 300-500 words.
- Submission gives P&TP the express permission to translate the material into other languages as required by its international membership.
- Articles submitted must be original work and submitted by the author or with written permission by the author.
- If an article has been submitted to more than one media source or has been previously published, this information must be disclosed at the time of submission.
- Any photos or graphics submitted must be your own, or you must have written permission from the copyright holder for P&TP to use them. In the latter instance, please contact us to request a copy of our Photo Release Form.
- Permission to reprint part of whole articles must be granted by P&TP in writing.
- If an article is cited or referred to in another publication, digital or print, please respect our copyright and reference the magazine title, title of article, date of publication, relevant page numbers (if applicable), and do a follow backlink to the original blog post or page. Please contact us for further clarification, if needed.
- Please contact the content curator with any further content- or contribution-related questions.
Subscribe to our mailing list
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact